Is your child spending too much time in front of the TV/Tablet? Suffering from a sore neck or back because of poor postural habits.
Or is your child struggling with fundamental movement skills and being left behind during physical activity because they can’t kick / throw / jump / run very well. These are skills that for some children need to be taught and practiced a little more in order to get up to speed.
Like adults, kids need regular exercise. In fact for children it is essential for their development to have suitable amounts for play time including both free play and structured play. Kids Pilates will contribute to your child’s physical, mental and social development.
Kids Pilates at Living Energy Pilates and Rehabilitation will result in :
- Improved Body Awareness, Coordination & Balance
- Improved Strength, Flexibility & Posture
- Improved Mental Concentration
- Improved Weight Management
- Improved Self-Esteem & Confidence
FUN AND IMAGINATION!
Our Kids Exercise Sessions are fun, appealing to the child’s imagination and love of games based play. It is important that we educate our children from an early age. If they can learn to move with ease and develop good postural habits then there is a good chance that these habits will continue into adulthood. If that is the case then maybe they will suffer less mechanical dysfunction of the musculo-skeletal system, less pain and fewer problems as they grow older. In these sessions your child will learn about good postural habits and are encouraged to think about their own postures in different activities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Kids Exercise Consultation are available as private sessions.
- All Sessions run for 30 min.
- All sessions require advance bookings.
- The program is designed for Primary School aged children (6-12 years of age)
- We recommend children wear loose, comfortable exercise clothing that enables them to move freely and bring a water bottle to sip during the session.
- Footwear is not worn in the Studio, however in the interests of hygiene, clean socks are required. Gripperz socks can be purchased from Studio reception if required (available in size Extra Small for kids).
Fees – Kids Exercise Consultations
Sign Up For a Kid’s Session!
Use the “Find An Appointment” function below to check for availability of Private Kids Exercise appointments.