1. Our Introductory Reformer Offer of 1 Class for $15 is only available to brand new clients of Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation. You can only purchase the Introductory offer once.
2. Minimum class numbers are required for a class to proceed. You will be contacted via text, phone or email should a class be cancelled. Please be aware classes are on a first come first serve basis. To avoid disappointment, classes can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
3. If you have not booked into a class, in order to avoid disappointment, please call to check that the classes are taking place, particularly in the early morning and late evening.
4. Cancellations/Rescheduling classes need to be made more than 24 hours prior to your class start time. We understand sometimes unforeseeable circumstances can arise, but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients therefore NO exceptions will be made.
5. Bookings are made online or in the studio. Call Studio Reception on 9432 1871 (if it is out of reception hours please leave a message and we will get back to you within 24hrs) or Email: email@example.com
6. Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have pre-purchased sessions in your account or pay at the time of booking in the studio.
7. Out of consideration for the Trainer, other clients, and also for your own safety, the warm-up is an important aspect of each class. Please be aware that if you are more than 5 minutes late for a class, you may not be able to train.
8. If a class you particularly want is fully booked please sign up for the waiting list. We would also suggest you book into another class just in case.
9. Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation reserves the right to cancel classes if necessary.
10. If you do not cancel or reschedule your class outside of the 24 hour time frame or are a no show/absent from your class you will lose your session.
11 Block Reformer Session Packs are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Block Reformer Sessions are non-refundable and are not transferable between individuals and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Reformer Session packs cannot be used by more than one person as all session packs are for individual use only.
12. Reformer Monthly passes are valid for 1 month (30 days) from the date of purchase. Monthly passes are non-refundable, and non-transferable. Monthly passes are for individual use only. Monthly passes CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date.
13. All Studio (Private, Duet and Small Group) Casual Block / Flexi Membership Sessions are valid for 4 months from the date of purchase. Studio Sessions are non-refundable and CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will request a medical certificate. Extensions due to medical reasons must be requested before the expiry date. Studio Session packs can be shared with more than one person.
At Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation our class sizes are small and can fill quickly. This is why our Cancellation Policy exists which all clients must be adhere to:
- Group (Reformer, Kids, Mat) classes: Cancellations need to be made more than 24 hours prior to your class start time. We understand that sometimes unforeseen circumstances can arise but we have to be strict, fair and consistent with all clients therefore NO exceptions will be made.
- Private, Duet, Small Group Studio sessions: A 24hr cancellation policy applies. NO exceptions.
Payment must be made upon booking, NO exceptions. To book into a class you must either have credits in your account or pay at the time of booking.
Extending Monthly Passes
Monthly passes CANNOT be extended unless you are injured, in which case we will ask for a letter from your doctor. Please be aware when purchasing your Monthly pass that you will be required to use your pass within 30 days otherwise we recommend for you to purchase a Block session pack.
Cancellation of your membership must be made in writing (email) at least 2 Business days before the last class credit is used.
A dishonour fee of $4.40 is charged for failed transactions
Age limits and restrictions
Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation does not offer childcare services. Children are not permitted to be left in the reception area or the studio while you attend classes. You may be turned away from the studio should you arrive with your children as it is not a safe environment and can cause disruptions to other clients.
Children below the age of 16 must have parental permission to attend our classes.
I agree that Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings while I attend class. I understand that classes may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. I agree that neither I, my heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation does not assume responsibility for any lost or stolen personal property. If you do become the victim of a theft, immediately report it to a Living Energy Pilates & Rehabilitation staff member.
By booking into a class you automatically agree to the above Terms & Conditions.