Free Pilates Videos
As we navigate this new world of self-isolation and social distancing we now find ourselves living in, we sincerely hope you, your friends and family are all keeping well.
Since our mandatory shut down on Monday 23rd March, we have been busy filming and editing some general exercise and Pilates routines with several of our instructors, to support your ability to do some home practice. Below you will find links to the FREE content we have created for you to enjoy.
- Balance Exercises – Balance exercises suitable for older adults with Exercise Physiologist Sophie
Fit Ball Exercises
- Fit Ball Beginner Pilates – exercises suitable for beginners
- Fit Ball Intermediate exercises – fit ball pilates exercises suitable for beginners with some experience up to intermediate level
Foam Roller Exercises
- Thoracic Mobility Foam Roller – Release tension in your upper back and improve flexibility by performing these foam roller exercises at home
- Foam Roller Basic Exercises – Improve your core strength with these foam roller exercises that you can do at home
- Oov Core Exercises – exercises you can do using the Oov to improve your core strength
- Oov Core and Standing – standing and balance exercises on the Oov
Pilates Circles Exercises
- Pilates Circles Exercises – Improve your core strength with these Pilates circle exercises you can do at home
Pilates Warm Up Routines
- Basic Pilates Warm Up – This is a Basic Pilates Warm Up routine that is suitable for new beginners.
- Progressive Pilates Warm Up – This is a warm up Pilates routine suitable for beginners with a little more experience
Pregnancy and Post Natal Pilates
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Pilates – This is a short work out routine suitable for Pregnancy and Post Natal
- Pilates Reformer Introduction – For new beginners, an introduction to the Pilates Reformer and how to use it.
- Pilates Reformer Leg and Footwork – Leg and Footwork on the Pilates Reformer are strengthening exercise designed to tone and strengthen the lower body. Develop and tone your hips, thighs, ankles, calfs and feet with these exercises.
- Pilates Reformer Hands In Straps – Hands in Straps exercises on the Pilates Reformer are excellent for developing core strength and upper body strength. Watch this video to learn how to perform the basic Hands in Straps exercises.
- Pilates Reformer Feet In Straps – Feet in Straps exercises on the reformer are unique to Pilates. Feet in Straps exercises are great for hip mobility, flexibility and core stabilisation. Watch this video to learn how to perform these exercises.
- Reformer Armwork – tone and strengthen your arms, shoulders and back with these arm exercises on the reformer
- Pilates Reformer Side-lying Feet In Straps – Exercises that can be performed in a side lying position on the reformer with the feet in straps
- Pilates Reformer Jumping – Using the Jump Board (Foot Board) on the reformer is great fun and great cardio. Watch this video to see a variety of exercise that can be performed with the Jump Board on the reformer.
Resistance Band Exercises
- Seated Resistance Band Upper Body Exercises – Pilates and upper body exercises using the resistance band to help strengthen and tone the shoulders, arms and back.
If you still want more we have :
- a range of LIVE Online Classes each week to choose from, and
- and also over 200 fitness and Virtual Class videos to select from go to our Classes On Demand page for more information.