Does your child need to improve their movement and postural habits?
It is important that we educate our children from an early age. If they can learn to move with ease and develop good postural habits then there is a good chance that these habits will continue into adulthood. If that is the case then maybe they will suffer less mechanical dysfunction of the musculo-skeletal system, less pain and fewer problems as they grow older. In these sessions your child will learn about good postural habits and are encouraged to think about their own postures in different activities.
Does your child need to improve their coordination an movement skills?
There is nothing more heart breaking than watching your child being left behind or isolated from other children because they lack the fundamental movement skills to actively participate and keep up with the other kids. It affects their health, confidence and physical and social development.
Some kids just need a little extra help developing their fundamental movement skills in order to get up to speed. At the Kids Movement Skills Sessions your child will learn fundamental movement skills in a fun and exploratory way. We use largely games based play in order to tap into the child’s inherent love of exploring and playing.
Do you have an aspiring young Athlete?
If your child is striving to become an elite athlete then a well balanced Strength and Conditioning program that also focuses on Injury Prevention should be an essential part of their training program. Find out more
What are the benefits of the Kids Exercise Sessions?
Kids Exercise sessions at Living Energy Pilates will result in :
- Improved Coordination & Balance
- Improved Strength, Flexibility & Posture
- Improved Mental Concentration
- Improved Weight Management
- Improved Self-Esteem & Confidence
- Improved Posture and Body Awareness
What you need to know
- Kids Exercise Consultation are available as private sessions.
- All Sessions run for 30 min.
- All sessions require advance bookings.
- The program is designed for Primary School aged children (6-12 years of age)
- We recommend children wear loose, comfortable exercise clothing that enables them to move freely and bring a water bottle to sip during the session.
- Footwear is not worn in the Studio, however in the interests of hygiene, clean socks are required. Gripperz socks can be purchased from Studio reception if required (available in size Extra Small for kids).
|Kids Exercise Consultation 30 min Session $80
|Book a Kids Exercise Consultation