There is nothing more heart breaking than watching your child being left behind or isolated from other children because they lack the fundamental movement skills to actively participate and keep up with the other kids. It affects their health, confidence and physical and social development.
Some kids just need a little extra help developing their fundamental movement skills in order to get up to speed. At the Kids Movement Skills Sessions your child will learn fundamental movement skills in a fun and exploratory way. We use largely games based play in order to tap into the child’s inherent love of exploring and playing.
Kids Movement Skills Sessions at Living Energy Pilates and Rehabilitation will result in :
- Improved Body Awareness, Coordination & Balance
- Improved Strength, Flexibility & Posture
- Improved Mental Concentration
- Improved Weight Management
- Improved Self-Esteem & Confidence
What you need to know
- Kids Exercise Consultation are available as private sessions.
- All Sessions run for 30 min.
- All sessions require advance bookings.
- The program is designed for Primary School aged children (6-12 years of age)
- We recommend children wear loose, comfortable exercise clothing that enables them to move freely and bring a water bottle to sip during the session.
- Footwear is not worn in the Studio, however in the interests of hygiene, clean socks are required. Gripperz socks can be purchased from Studio reception if required (available in size Extra Small for kids).
Kids Movement Skills Session. 30 min Session $66