Most diets in the popular media are extreme or nutritionally unbalanced. They are typically unsustainable and you will eventually become sick trying to follow them. Popular diets are generally promoted heavily for a while in the media in order to attract an audience, sell books, talks, magazines, videos, advertising. Its more about the media and individuals making money than it is about making people healthier.
What you really need to be doing is speaking to us. We can help you analyse your existing diet and plan out some dietary changes which will result in long term sustainable dietary changes. We offer Dietary Analysis and Nutrition Consulting sessions for Weight Management whose sole purpose is to get you moving in the right direction with your diet and nutrition.
We don’t offer radical programs that make ridiculous promises. Sensible incremental changes to your diet, these are the best long term solutions for weight management.
We can help you to:
- Stop the yo-yo dieting cycle
- Improve your energy levels and overall level of health
- Develop weight loss goals and achievable targets
- Improve your body image
- Result = a healthier and happier you
We start with a 3 Day Diet Diary and then analyse your diet in detail.
The analysis will include :
- a complete breakdown of nutrients (Carbs, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Vitamins, Minerals, Water).
- we will identify if your diet is deficient in any of the essential vitamins and minerals
- we will check if you caloric intake is matching your energy needs and weight management goals
Once we have captured all of your dietary data we can then plan out together some changes to achieve your weight management goals. These changes may include:
- dietary advice,
- exercise advice, and
- lifestyle changes
These changes will require some effort initially. But like all things, once you get used to it it becomes easier. Together we can have a positive impact on your health and your life.
1 x Initial Nutrition Consultation (60min approx) $90
1 x 30 min Follow-up Nutrition Consultation $66