Rafael Merino – Director | Senior Exercise Physiologist
Rafael’s passion is to inspire others to lead healthier lives. Rafael enjoys practicing Pilates, is a keen runner, and coaches Junior Soccer. As an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Rafael also regularly attends industry workshops, seminars and conferences to ensure that he remains abreast of the latest rehabilitation and strength and conditioning research.
Rafael has been teaching Pilates full time since 2002.
Rafael’s qualifications include:
- Masters in Clinical Exercise
- Advanced Diploma of Pilates Instruction
- Certified Polestar Pilates for Rehabilitation
- Workplace Trainer & Assessor
- Sports Massage Therapist
- Personal Trainer
- Soccer Coach – C Licence Accreditation