WHY REFORMER GROUP CLASSES
This is the way Pilates is meant to be! If you haven’t tried it before, you will love using our Pilates Reformers, giving you a dynamic, challenging and ever-changing workout!
Our equipment provides finely tuned resistance with a series of springs and ropes. Reformer Group Classes build strength without”bulking up”, increases flexibility, fitness and agility, and develops optimal core control, creating flat abdominals, slender thighs and a strong back. The Pilates Group Reformer class pace is moderate yet challenging, and will heighten body awareness and provide an invigorating total body workout.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- All sessions run for 55 minutes (unless indicated otherwise) and advance bookings are required.
- We recommend you wear loose, comfortable exercise clothing that enables you to move freely and bring a water bottle to sip during the session.
- Footwear is not worn in the Studio, however in the interests of hygiene, clean socks are required. Gripperz socks can be purchased from Studio reception if required.
DESCRIPTION OF REFORMER CLASS TYPES
- Tone and Sculpt Reformer Class, a well rounded Reformer Pilates workout focused on strengthening the core and all major muscle groups. Designed to define, shape and tone your body. Suitable for all levels including beginners..
- Functional Strength Reformer Pilates, Pilates inspired functional training helps you build strength, endurance and movement efficiency that translates beyond the studio. It’s “real world” fitness. A full body strength and conditioning program that incorporates functional movements such as lunges, squats, core exercises, muscular slings, and upper body push and pull movements..
- HIIT Strength Circuit Class, a 45 minute High Intensity Interval (HIIT) Strength and Conditioning Circuit Class. A total body, heart pumping, aerobic and strength conditioning workout. This HIIT class combines full-body strength training with high intensity cardio bursts designed to tone your body, improve your endurance and clear your mind before the busy day gets started..
- Pregilates – Pregnancy Reformer Class. Suitable for all stages of Pregnancy. This class focuses specifically on strengthening your core to support yourself and the baby throughout pregnancy. Improve breathing and tone in a challenging but gentle Pilates program on the Reformer.
How to get started with Reformer Pilates
We recommend that if you are new to Pilates then start in our Tone and Sculpt Reformer class.
However if you have some Pilates experience already then you can book straight into the class of your choice.
It is recommended that you wear loose comfortable exercise clothing that enables you to move freely, and bring a water bottle to sip during the session. Footwear is not worn in the Studio, however in the interests of hygiene, clean socks are required. Gripperz socks can be purchased from the Studio if required.
Fees – Reformer Group Class
|Please review our full Terms and Conditions.|