Pregnancy is a time to become more attuned to your body and your baby. It is essential to be in the best possible condition to make pregnancy a time of enjoyment and nurturing, avoid a range of common pre-natal ailments, assist with weight management, improve birthing and post-natal recovery. Pilates during Pregnancy will help achieve these goals and ensure that you get your pre-baby body back.
Our Pregilates sessions are specifically designed to strengthen the pelvic floor and abdominals, which play such a critical role during pregnancy and post-partum. Pregilates also strengthens and tones the legs, arms, back and hips. Pregilates sessions are adapted to suit your capabilities and needs at each stage of pregnancy. Pregilates will also assist with managing weight gain during pregnancy.
Clinical Pregilates sessions are available as Private, semi-private or small group format (max 4 participants).
What you need to know
- All sessions run for 55 minutes and advance bookings are required.
- We recommend you wear loose, comfortable exercise clothing that enables you to move freely and bring a water bottle to sip during the session.
- Footwear is not worn in the Studio, however in the interests of hygiene, clean socks are required. Gripperz socks can be purchased from Studio reception if required.
- Initial Assessment Session – approx 45min : $95
- Re-Assessment Session – approx 30min : $66
Casual Session Fees
- Single – 60 Minutes Private Session : $90
- Single – 30 Minutes Private Session : $66
- 5 x 60 Minutes Private Sessions : $440
- 10 x 60 Minutes Private Sessions : $860
- Single – 60 Minute Duet Session : $60 pp
- 5 x 60 Minute Duet Sessions : $290 pp
- 10 x 60 Minute Duet Sessions : $560 pp
Small Group Sessions
- Single – 60 Minutes Small Group Session : $45
- 5 x 60 Minutes Small Group Sessions : $215
- 10 x 60 Minutes Small Group Sessions : $410
Flexi Membership Session Fees
Small Group Sessions
- 5 x 1hr Small Group Sessions, $200
- 10 x 1hr Small Group Sessions, $385
- 20 x 1hr Small Group Sessions, $720